sábado, 31 de marzo de 2012

women and children last

Artist: Murderdolls

Song: The Devil Made Me Do It Lyrics




Mom and dad I'm not sorry...
For putting bullets in your body.
One day I hope you'll understand,
That I did it for the man yeah!
Well he gave me a command,
He said "Kill your mom and dad."
He said "It's time to be a man."
And fill them full of lead.
*(Chorus)*
And now the Devil made me do it and I'll do it again...
The Devil made me do it and I'll do it again [x3]
Mom and dad you're beautiful,
With bullet holes in your skull.
And red looks good on you too,
Good-bye, Good riddance I hate you!
It was a really simple plan,
Go in and kill mom and dad.
There's just one lesson to be learned:
You fuck with me you'll sleep with worms.
*(Chorus)*
Mom and dad I'm not sorry,
For dismembering your body.
Infact it was a dream come true,
To have the honour to kill you!
I hope you're both doing fine,
With your god up in the sky,
Well me i'm doing well,
In the luxuries of Hell!
*(Chorus)*

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario